We Give You Top Value On All Services
Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange is often recognized as the only store capable of handling very large dollar transactions.
Tell Us How We Can Help
Cash Paid Immediately
If you are considering selling your items outright, Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange buys a wide variety of jewelry, watches, gold, silver, diamonds, artwork and more. Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange is proud to get our customers immediate top cash on a daily basis. Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange is fully licensed in Fairfax County as well as the state of Virginia. Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange is often recognized as the only store capable of handling very large dollar transactions, while still servicing the $25 purchase. All transactions are handled in a friendly and efficient manner. Appointments are rarely needed.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Amount Of Cash You Are Seeking
From entering one of our private buying offices to leaving the store parking lot, most of Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange’s transactions, depending on the number of items that need to be evaluated, can take as little as 15 minutes. Inform the Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange staff of how much money you are trying to raise and show us your collateral. Proper identification is required.
Tysons Watch & Jewelry Exchange Buys:
- Jewelry In Any Condition set in gold, platinum, palladium silver or any like precious metal
- Gold, Silver Or Platinum Metals In Any Quantity (Coins, Bars, Scrap, Jewelry, Bullion, Flatware, Statutes, Etc.)
- Fine Watches (Rolex, Breitling, Cartier, Chopard, Patek Philippe, Panerai, Omega, and many brands.)
- Diamonds (Any Shape, Modern Or Antique Cut, Certified Or Non-Certified, Broken Or Slightly Damaged )
- Collectibles (Memorabilia, Autographs, Figurines, Antiques)
- Artwork (Sketches, Bronzes, Lithographs, Oils)
- Furs, Handbags And High End Accessories
- High End Electronics
* Certificates, Appraisals, Original Paperwork, packaging, C.O.A.’s are always helpful & valuable although not mandatory
** please email us in advance for all artwork and collectibles
Uncertain?? Please Contact Us.
Nearly all clients leave with money in their pocket. Recent purchases include a $40,000 watch collection, a $4,700 diamond solitaire ring, a $70 silver bracelet, a $125,000 pair of diamond earrings, a $33,000 collection of gold and silver coins, a $2,300 Pissaro, $44 for scrap gold, and $1,000 for a Gucci mink coat and purse. Some of our more unique transactions include: a solid gold walking stick, sterling silver golf clubs, platinum chess pieces, a jet ski, a Marriott timeshare, and a collection of ladies antique hats. Please call first if you have an unusual item you are trying to sell.